Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||ASTM A403 WP304||Size:||1/2" - 60"|
|Thickness:||Sch10s, 20, 40, STD, XS, 80, 100, 120, 140, 160, XXS||Form:||Seamless, Welded|
|Standard:||ANSI, DIN, ASME B16.9||Radius:||R=3D|
Pipe bend is similar to pipe elbow that used to connect pipes and change the direction of pipelines, so some people regard them as the same thing. It can be 45 degree, 90 degree or 180 degree, 180 degree elbow also called return bend. Pipe bend has different radius, the minimum is SR (short radius), that means the radius equal to its diameter. 3D Bend means the value of radius is equal to 3 times of diameter.
|Size||1/2″ to 48″|
|Thickness||Sch 10s, 20, STD, 40S, XS, 80S, 120, 160|
|Standard||DL/T515, SY5257, ASME B16.9 or customer’s technical drawings|
|Bend Radius||LR, SR, R = 3D, 4D, 5D, 6D, 7D, 8D, 9D, 10D|
|Straight Length L||Usually between 300mm and 1500mm|
|Carbon Steel||ASTM A234 WPB, A860 WPHY42, WHPY52, WPHY60, WHPY65, WPHY70|
|Stainless Steel||ASTM A403 WP304/304L, WP304H, WP316/316L, WP310, WP317|
|Alloy Steel||ASTM A234 WP1, WP5, WP9, WP11, WP12, WP22, WP91|
|Duplex Steel||ASTM A815 UNS S31803, S32205, S32550, S32750, S32760|
|Low Temp Carbon Steel||ASTM A420 WPL3,WPL6, WPL9|
W=0.0696 * S( D – S ) * R / 1000
W=0.0774 * S( D – S ) * R / 1000
● W = Weight (kg/piece).
● S = Thickness Schedule.
● D = Nominal Diameter.
● R = Radius
ASTM A403 WP304 Chemical Composition
ASTM A403 WP304 Mechanical Properties
|Tensile Strength||Yield Strength||Elongation|
|515 (Mpa)||205 (Mpa)||30 (%)|
1. Marking the item name, dimensions, material and heat No. at the surface such as "180 Degree Elbow 10" SCH10S 3D A403 WP304 123456"
2. Brush with anti-rust oil.
3. Plastic Form
4. Wooden box or pallet
● Touch the surface. Such as dents, die marks, porosity, undercuts.
● Clear marking includes size, material grade, pressure, heat No, standard.
● Measure the size and record, ensure them are all in tolerance.
● Test the chemical composition of material SS304.
Contact Person: sales